Customer Service Speakers
“Thank you so much for your email. Someone from our team will get back to you within the next 48 hours”.
Do you find this frustrating? Or when you just want to speak to a human being on the phone and you cannot find a phone number on the website? With the impact of the coronavirus many people have been working from home (or possibly on furlough) so delivering the same level of customer service has been a challenge.
As restrictions are easing and we move into some new form of living and working, should you be looking at how you better engage with your customers, in the new era of zoom calls, and what can you do to adjust and enhance your customer service.
If you are looking for a speaker on customer service and engagement these are just a few of the speakers we work with that could be suitable for your event –
Geoff Ramm is a specialist speaker in Customer Service and Marketing and creator of Celebrity Service and OMG Marketing. Geoff knows the only way to get more customers is the create the best marketing, and that excellent customer service leads to a successful business. Geoff Ramm has spoken around the world for clients including Honda, British Airways, TATA, SAGE, Tiger Brands, Goldwell, and Dixons Carphone. He is the youngest ever President of the Professional Speaking Association UK and was recently awarded the PSAE (Excellence) award, as well as being a UK Enterprise Ambassador.
His speaking topics –
- OMG Marketing – How to create and generate marketing ideas
- Celebrity Service – How to deliver the best customer service
Alison Edgar MBE is known as “The Entrepreneur’s Godmother” to a plethora of the world’s most successful entrepreneurs and brings a matchless amalgamation of outside-of-the-box thinking, insight, and knowledge to the world of professional development.
In 2020, Alison received an MBE for recognition of her long-term work within entrepreneurship and business, which continues to inspire her methodologies.
Her speaking topics include
- Secrets of Successful Sales – including the ability to adapt to customers,
- Intrapreneurship – An Employee Outlook including how a change in mindset can result in a highly driven and engaged team.
- Entrepreneurship and Business,
- Customer Service and Marketing
Andy Hanselman is an experienced professional business speaker and author of “Think In 3D!” who specialises in business improvement, speaking on leadership, dealing with change, and improving customer service.
For over 27 years has experience in working and learning from successful entrepreneurs, leaders, and winners and then helping others to be successful in return. Andy asks his audiences to start ‘Thinking in 3D’! meaning being ‘Dramatically and Demonstrably Different’ from their competitors,
His speaking subjects include –
- Create Customer Delight with Outstanding 3D Service
- Forget CRM, Think MCR – How to Maximise Your Customer Relationships
- Engage, Empower and Enable Your People – Creating Your Culture As A Real Competitive Advantage
- ‘Passion, Purpose, and Performance – Leading In Turbulent Times
Linda Moir is an authoritative speaker on customer services having spent 30 years working with high profiles businesses and organisations to deliver outstanding customer service and engagement. Linda spent five years working at Virgin Atlantic where she oversaw a period of significant business growth while also driving the Virgin Atlantic service promise of ‘Brilliant Basics, Magic Touches.’ With the support of Sir Richard Branson, she led 5,000 Cabin Crew that achieved the highest recorded customer satisfaction scores.
In 2012 she led the front-of-house Event Services team at the London Olympic and Paralympic Games, where 15,000 volunteer Gamesmakers hosted 9 million spectators.
Her speaking topics include –
- London Games of 2012 – motivated 15,000 volunteers to provide genuinely outstanding service
- Customer Service – a real insight into the thinking behind the Virgin Atlantic “Brilliant Basics – Magic Touches” campaign.
- Being the Best You Can Be?
Andrew McMillian is one of the UK’s most respected speakers on Customer Service & Customer Engagement, having been part of the driving force behind John Lewis renowned customer service for 28 years.
After leaving John Lewis, Andrew worked for a consultancy firm, where he led projects for Plymouth City Council – a project which subsequently won a national award and supported a number of NHS Foundation Trust to implement better patient experiences, as well as working for a number of private sector clients.
His presentations include covering –
- Customer Experience – What do your customers really experience when they interact with front-line employees and how do they subsequently feel about your organisation?
- Differentiation – Why would customers choose your business over your competitors’?
Scott Gould is a speaker that helps change-makers and organisations to get people highly engaged around their mission. A former church minister, Scott’s champions the cause of real engagement in a world where so much is only skin deep, which is vital if we are to solve the profound challenges facing humanity today.
As a management advisor, he has helped some of the world’s biggest brands and oldest organisations nurture highly engaged customers, employees, and communities, leading to powerful changes in the way that those people think and act.
His speaking topics include –
- Engagement Apocalypse: Why the next decade will put people over product, and how that’ll change your entire business
- Smells like Team Spirit: How to build highly engaged, high performing workplaces
- You Had Me At Hello: How to instantly engage anyone
Debbie Catt is a highly experienced Corporate Communications and Public Relations Consultant and acclaimed Trainer with an excellent reputation as an entertaining and inspiring Speaker. She has an outstanding track record of success in media, public, corporate, customer and government relations.
Her unique range of skills and expertise has been developed over three decades of working with major companies and high-profile organisations in both the private and public sectors.
Her speaking topics include –
- Customer Relations – Attract Customers and Keep Them Happy and Loyal
- Crisis Management – How to Prepare for and Manage Negative Situations
- Everyone Needs a Helping Hand – Why try and tackle a problem on your own?
- Public Speaking – Do It With Confidence – Presenting yourself and your ideas clearly and confidently can help you achieve your goals and ambition.
Practical as well as entertaining, Debbie’s presentations give invaluable techniques and tips on how to promote yourself and your business more effectively. She is a firm believer in Get the Person Right, Get the Business Right!
Bill Grimsey is a business speaker and retailer with 45 years of active experience. During his career, he held senior Director positions at Budgens and Tesco before becoming the Managing Director of Park’n’Shop Ltd, Hong Kong’s leading Supermarket Chain.
On his return to the UK, he held three more leadership posts, CEO of Wickes plc, CEO of the Big Food Group (Iceland and Booker), and CEO of Focus DIY Ltd. Bill is a regular commentator on the future of retail and the high street on both television and radio
His speaking topics include-
- The Future of the High Street
- Turning around Organisations
- Lessons from the Boardroom
- Leading in Challenging times
- Management and Growth strategies.
For more information or to enquire about any of these speakers please contact us on email@example.com or call us on 020 8854 7247.