Editor at Large For Wired & Digital Speaker.
David Rowan is currently the Editor-at-large and founding Editor-in-chief of WIRED’s UK edition and a keynote speaker on the digital age.
One of the most sought after corporate speakers, David is at the forefront of the digital era and has a vast understand and knowledge of future and current trends in the world of customer behaviour, social commerce and media. As such he was asked by then Prime Minister, David Cameron to host his G8 Innovation Summitt.
David has travelled around the world to look into and investigate those companies leading the digital revolution, including spending time with WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Google, Spotify, Xiaomi, Nest, Twitter, and countless other disruptive startups.
David has been a tech columnist for The Times, GQ, Condé Nast Traveller, and The Guardian and his book The Disruptors: A Quest for Non-Bullshit Innovation will be published by Transworld in 2019.
David educates audiences on the lessons businesses can learn from tech entrepreneurs, and how to generate this type of innovation within their own business.
His speaking topics include:
– New business models for a digital age
– The new power of the crowd: from crowdfunding to collaborative consumption
– Robotics, automation, and the future of the workplace
– What Silicon Valley can teach you about “growth-hacking” your business
– Wearable technology, the Internet of Things, and the future interface of computing
– Exponential technologies and today’s untapped billion-dollar opportunities
– How to win in e-commerce
– The imminent hardware revolution: from 3D printing to the new “maker” culture
It has gone down a storm. Most people telling me it was one of the most inspirational speeches they have ever heard.
— Best Buy