Taming Tigers By Jim Lawless
Our book of the month for May is “Taming Tigers: Do things you never thought you could” by record-breaking freediver and motivational speaker Jim Lawless.
One of our favourite speaker books, Jim was voted number 1 Motivational Speaker outside of the US in the Global Guru rankings and has inspired over a million people on five continents through his speeches alone.
Everybody has a Tiger. It is the thing that snarls at us when we think about making a change in our lives and stops us developing and achieving our potential. In Taming Tigers Jim Lawless shares his proven and inspirational training programme to help you achieve your dreams by taming the Tigers in your life.
Now for the first time, you can learn how to use these highly practical rules to overcome your fears and do things you never thought you could – in both your professional and private life.
- Act boldly today – time is limited
- Re-write your rulebook – challenge it hourly
- Head in the direction of where you want to arrive, every day
- It’s all in the mind
- The tools for Taming Tigers are all around you
- There is no safety in numbers
- Do something scary everyday
- Understand and control your time to create change
- Create disciplines – do the basics brilliantly
- Never, never give up!
Read case studies from people who have changed their lives by following the rules, and hear about Jim’s experience of grabbing his own Tiger by the tail, as he went from a thirty-six-year-old overweight non-riding consultant to a fully-fledged jockey and UK freediving record holder in 12 months – proof that Taming Tigers works!
ABOUT JIM LAWLESS
Jim Lawless is a record-breaking freediver who was voted number 1 Motivational Speaker outside of the US in the Global Guru rankings and has inspired over a million people on five continents through his speeches alone.
As CEO of transformation innovators Symmetry, Jim Lawless is a leading architect of change and a trusted advisor to international organisations, fast-growth companies, and Olympic Teams.
As a speaker, Jim Lawless is loved internationally for his energy, humour, engagement, and his lasting impact on mindset and action. He leaves a new vocabulary behind that lives on in meetings and in thinking.
His speech topics include –
- Taming Tigers – Inspiration – Mindset Shift – Bold Action – Sticky Vocabulary
- The Future of Work – The Future of Transformation – Informative – Thought Provoking – Urgent Call to Action
- The Inspirational Team Leader- A New Inspirational Role – New Tools to Inspire and Change Lives
More details on each can be found on his webpage. If you are interested to learn more about Jim please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to order a copy of his book visit the amazon website