Futurist & Keynote Speaker
Rohit Talwar is the CEO of Fast Future, and a keynote speaker helping clients understand and shape the emerging future, by putting people at the centre of the agenda.
Rohit is the co-author of Designing Your Future, and Business, editor of Technology vs. Humanity, and co-editor and contributor for two forthcoming books: Unleashing Human Potential—The Future of AI in Business and 50:50—Scenarios for the Next 50 Years.
He works with major corporations, governments, professional services, investors, associations, business schools, and NGOs to help them anticipate, prepare for and create the future. He has delivered over 1500 keynote speeches and executive workshops in 70+ countries on six continents.
He has lectured on the future at a range of organisations such as London Business School, CASS Business School, Henley Business School, Ashridge, University of Bath, and Karachi School of Business & Leadership.
Rohit delivers completely tailored presentations for each keynote and covers a range of topics including –
- Beyond Bitcoin – The crypto economy demystified: what is the crypto economy, the emergence of digital gold, trading currencies, decentralized finance, the growth of new blockchain based ventures and business models, and why the traditional corporate sector is now investing in crypto assets and partnering with crypto based ventures.
- The Emerging Landscape – The world to 2030 and beyond – key drivers and scenarios shaping society and the business environment.
- Surprises, Shocks, and Sharks – Global shifts, opportunities, and emerging risks.
- Trillion Dollar Disruptors – The new sectors and transformational opportunities emerging through advances in exponential and disruptive technologies – from AI, 5G, and cryptotechnology through to synthetic biology and new materials.
- The Sustainable Development Goals and the Pursuit of Zero – How businesses, nations, cities, and communities are looking to create a sustainable footprint by ‘reducing to zero’ on their emissions, energy demand, environmental impact, and waste.
- The Futurist Leader – Helping organizations develop leaders and managers who can think and act with an entrepreneurial futurist mindset – delivered through virtual and live presentations, workshops, and more in-depth training programs.
These are several books Rohit will be working on this year.
Aftershocks and Opportunities 2 (July 2021) – Contributors from around the globe explore how the operating environment, geopolitics, economies, technologies, lifestyles, and key sectors might evolve in a post-pandemic future.
50:50 – Scenarios for the Next 50 Years (November 2021) – Contributors from around the world share scenarios of how the longer-term future could play out for critical aspects of the global landscape, the environment, human life, society, nations, geopolitics, business, science, and technology.
"We were delighted you could make it - your keynote was absolutely outstanding, and I have never seen a reaction like that from an audience, and we have had some great speakers at our events down the years like Simon Woodroffe, Gerald Ratner, and most recently Richard Reed from Innocent Smoothies. Your presentation received an extraordinary response from delegates with many saying it was the best they had ever seen. You were mobbed! Thanks again for all your effort and collaboration to make the presentation the perfect fit for the audience/event."
— Future Travel Experience (Vancouver / Las Vegas / Kuala Lumpur / London)
"Rohit Talwar is a revelation. Why is he not on our television screens every night? He is easily one of the most thought-provoking presenters I have seen and authors that I have read. He challenges everything that we assume about technology and work and has an incredible ability to draw non-intuitive insights from what is happening now and what might happen in the future. Rohit kindly agreed to be a keynote speaker at our annual fintech event. The feedback was universally positive. Many of our guests said that they went home and tore up their assumptions and IT strategies, and started again. What more can you ask for?"
— Global Head of Finance Practice, DataArt.
"Dear Rohit, I’d like to express our sincere thanks and most heartfelt appreciation for your excellent presentation at the Middle East Duty-Free Conference last week in Abu Dhabi. The delegate feedback we have received on you is also nothing short of outstanding. We greatly appreciated your commitment to the conference theme and the way you responded to the brief - it was spot on. Not only was your presentation informative and provided a real learning experience, but you also delivered it in a truly entertaining manner keeping delegates on the edge of their seats throughout."
— Tax Free World Association