Pam Burrows is a People Booster and an inspirational speaker that speaks on managing stress, avoiding burnout and creating a wellbeing culture
Pam Burrows has been helping leaders and teams stress less and perform better for over 30 years, both locally and internationally. Having previously travelled globally delivering researched behaviour change strategies to blue chip companies, Pam was awarded a European Health and Safety award for reducing stress in the workplace by one of her key customers.
Pam Burrows is a qualified Nursery Nurse, Social Worker and a Master Practitioner in Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and blends this range of knowledge with techniques that empower positive behaviour change and boost wellbeing.
Pam Burrows is the author of two books –
- Burnout Buster – Discover Your Red Flags and what to do about them
- The CARE Wellbeing Model – the Antidote to Burnout
Her sessions, whether in person or online, are interactive, energising and inspire behaviour change. She is a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association
Pam Burrows practical, skill-based content includes:
- Managing Stress for leaders – strategy and procedures.
- Reducing stress and avoiding burnout – The science, the psychology and practical techniques, based on Pam’s Burnout Buster book.
- Developing a wellbeing culture;
- The CARE Wellbeing Model, based on Pam’s CARE Wellbeing Model book.
- Dealing with difficult people; reduce conflict and stop being difficult.
- Confidence at work; Skills and strength to deliver presentations, speeches and meetings powerfully.
Pam lives in Nottingham in the UK, with her partner plus three cats and six rescue chickens and nuts about yoga.
“Pam’s C.A.R.E. model has changed the feel of all the teams in the office. People are more engaged with the company, their role and with each other. People are smiling more!”
— Cathryn Pemberton, Head of HR, Tetra Pak.
"Pam Burrows was excellent! Easy to relate content, inspiring and fun delivery, and some excellent takeaways to enable you to identify and make changes to your behaviours."
— Delegate feedback passed on by Heather Gallagher, EHS Manager, UK and Nordics, Motorola Solutions
“Pam’s energy is mesmerising, it carries her messages, tools and techniques into your heart and head. Her empathy for our midwives made me sit up straight and take on board her ideas for self-care and resilience. Pam talks sense!”
— Lin Ryan, Lead Midwife Clinical Educator