Natalia Talkowska is award-winning visionary founder of Natalka Design – a global strategic visual communications specialist, storyteller and six-time TEDx Speaker redefining the world of how businesses win and compel.
Natalia Talkowska has innovated team building & empowered non-artists across 25 countries through Doodleledo movement. Her team is trusted by British Gov, Royal Family and FTSE100 brands.
Her extraordinary and resilient entrepreneurial journey has seen her become an accomplished Creative and Art Director, Visual Innovator, UAL, Central Saint Martins Guest Lecturer and Imperial College Expert in Residence. Natalia spent over a decade helping high-profile clients, communicating complex big ideas through visual strategy and event visualisation.
Her passion to use lateral thinking to problem-solve shines through her groundbreaking work in high-stakes communications. With two podcasts – Drawpod and #resisttheusual – she challenges conventional thinking and empowers people to embrace a more human approach to communication.
Natalia Talkowska team made history to first to visually summarise TBD tech event using immersive VR, as covered by Forbes. Natalia and her team are currently working on an AI project to empower us to embrace and use AI at work.
Motivation and Growth Mindset – Elevate teams, embrace collaboration, overcome adversity, grow.
- Develop a growth mindset and resilience
- Enhance collaboration and strengthen connections
- Learn strategies to overcome obstacles and ignite passion
- Increase motivation, inspiration, and achieve personal and professional growth
Business – Unleash Resilience, Master Visual Strategies, Scale Your Business, win and compel.
- Master resilience and determination, unlocking problem-solving abilities
- Grow innovative thinking techniques, gaining insights into world-class visual tactics
- Unleash tactical communications strategies, learning practical tips to start and scale a successful business.
Strategic Communications – Ignite motivation, practise critical and lateral thinking, conquer challenges.
- Unlock the power of visual communication
- Captivate and engage audiences with compelling visual strategiesConvey complex ideas effectively through visual storytelling
- Strengthen brand identity and messaging with creativity
The creative ‘right side’ of our brain doesn’t just work without practice or prompts. You’ve got to actively stimulate it and see what new links and ideas come to surface. Doodleledo is THE experience for exercising creativity and thinking more in pictures which leads to innovative new ideas and gradual behaviour change.
What each session will cover:
- Nurture mental wellbeing: Fun, interactive drawing games full of surprises and laughs
- Connect everyone: A great way to reconnect, bond, get to know each other better and grow company culture
- Stimulate the ‘right side of the brain’: train focus, thinking on the spot, practise critical thinking and storytelling
There’s just no one like her.”
— PWC, Matt King
“Utterly brilliant! Over 200 Registered to attend the event”
— Stephen Fletcher – Founder of Leaders Club
“Charismatic, engaging and with a great personal backstory. Natalia really wowed the audience. Entertaining, knowledgeable and worldly.”
— Bob Judson Consultant