Transformation Leadership & Performance Speaker
For over 30 years Chris Roebuck has led global teams growing C suite and other leaders as High Performance Human Leaders to Accelerate Success by meeting their key objectives and beating challenges from M&A to customer focus, brand building to risk management and now AI adoption.
He’s delivered award winning major transformations and culture change, grown new talent to build entrepreneurial future focused organisations and shown how people power can boost profits.
Chris has Accelerated Success at HSBC, London Underground, UBS, KPMG, Nat West, UK NHS, helped leaders grow in Goldman Sachs, Tata, Cardinal Health, UK & UAE Prime Ministers Offices, Huawei, Reuters, Barclays, Red Cross, Chinese Space Programme and more, all built on his experience as a British Army Officer and in senior leadership roles across business and Government.
He interacts with audiences to unleash the power of their own experience to become inspiring and authentic Human Leaders with an action plan to make it work tailored to their own needs and organisations objectives. This enables them to be successful not just now but for rest of their careers. His great feedback is consistent; making leadership make real sense to make it work :
“I have read books and heard leadership speakers over many years but yours was the most inspirational, sensible, clear and practical approach I’ve heard. You were outstanding.” Colonel Helen Singh – Senior UK National Health Service leader and Commanding Officer, UK Army Reserve, Field Hospital. Veteran of combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq.
Chris achievements include :
- One of HRs Most Influential Thinkers 10 times in HR Magazines annual Awards and Top 40 Global Expert on Organisational Culture
- Success as Global Head of Leadership at UBS recognised in Harvard and other case studies.
- Regular global TV contributor on business leadership with over 350 live TV interviews on BBC, CNN, CNBC, Sky, Al Jazeera, Bloomberg and TRT.
- Regularly published contributor to top publications; Wall Street Journal, FT, New York Times, Le Monde, Forbes, Harvard Business Review China, Time, Business Week & more.
- Author of 5 best selling leadership books including “Lead To Succeed“
- Own articles published in Newsweek, HR Magazine, Management Today, Health Service Journal, CEO Magazine, CFO Magazine, The Banker, Law Society Gazette and many more.
- Certified Neuroscience based coach for High Performance Leadership and Culture
- Honorary Visiting Professor of Transformational Leadership.
Key Accelerate Your Success topics :
- Human Leadership for the AI world – optimising Human Leadership within AI adoption
- High Performance Leadership – your critical objectives delivered if not exceeded
- Transformational Leadership – delivering smooth and successful change which sticks
- Entrepreneurial Leadership – identifying and leveraging opportunities for future success
Human Leadership for the AI world
Leaders are confronted with the growing adoption of AI without really understanding it’s day to day impact on them, what it will do for them and what it won’t. Chris clarifies the key areas of activity where AI will help but also where AI has little impact and where they must optimise their Human Leadership to integrate with AI.
Over 60% of employees agree that AI makes human interaction even more important, that’s why Chris speaks on this vital topic. He helps them understand how to grow their authentic High Performance Human Leadership and create an action plan to be prepared for AI.”
High Performance Leadership
Unleash your peoples experience, to get their best.
- What really engages people to give their best? Growing your high performance culture.
- How to boost employee engagement.
Leaders identifying & leveraging opportunity.
- Creating a culture of opportunity.
- Making opportunity reality.
Success is about being ahead of the change curve.
- The hidden power of your experience and perception in leading change.
- Build a culture of dynamic change.
To learn more on each please do contact us at email@example.com
I met Chris at a CHRO Exchange event, where he Chaired an amazing 2-day event. Chris was an impactful and engaging Chair, bringing relevant insight to the community, as well as gracefully managing and recapping the many diverse and thought-provoking conversations. I was impressed with his depth, gravitas, and facilitation style and absolutely hope to work professionally with him in the future!
— Rebecca winters- Leadership Coach
Thank you so much for your time and valuable contribution to our debate on Thursday. Your charing, coupled with insights and anecdotes on the subject matter were perfect.
— Windsor Leadership Trust