Bradley Jensen is a the co-founder of creative consultancy agency, Jensen & Jensen, and a keynote speaker on social media, personal branding and diversity within start ups.
Bradley Jensen has a highly integrated role in the running and expansion of the company. His main areas of expertise lay within top-level client management and cross functional management of project delivery including managing creative teams to deliver against commercial and brand objectives.
Born in London, Bradley has lived across the UK, most recently Leeds. His father is Danish and his mother St Lucian but also deaf, meaning he has had to communicate on her behalf his whole life. This has given him excellent interpersonal and communication skills from an early age. As a result Bradley is fluent in BSL (British Sign Language), something that has been extremely useful over his career.
Bradley Jensen spent the last 5 years breaking ground across the UK with a number of prestigious brands on various high-profile campaigns. From being named O2’s Digital Leader of the Year in 2017, consulting on Nike’s Nothing Beats a Londoner Campaign in 2018 and jointly winning the ‘Ones to Watch’ award at Leeds Digital Festival in 2019 with his brother Myles and more recently delivering talks at Leeds United in 2021 – his experience is nothing short of colourful.
A raw speaker, Bradley Jensen draws from his colourful career supported by expert insights within the ever changing landscape known as Social Media. He also openly speaks about life as an ethnic business owner and the challenges this presents for the upcoming entrepreneur.
Bradley has delivered a number of keynote events across the UK – His topics include:
- The power of harnessing a global workforce via remote working
- How to stay ahead of the curve in social media and emerging trends
- Diversity within start-ups and why it’s about equality not inclusion
- Creating a culture that sticks
- Personal Branding and High Impact Leadership – An insight into the practical steps on how to build your own brand and cultivate your network to influence and lead with impact.
- Turning your personal brand into a tool to amplify your business