Webinars and Virtual Keynotes
Whilst Virtual events and webinars have been around for some time now, with physical events being restricted by the current virus situation, you might be thinking about moving your event online.
Whether that is transferring an existing event to an online format, or with everyone working remotely at home, it could be you are planning an online virtual event to help keep the team working together or provide them with support in adapting to new circumstances.
Whilst we believe nothing will ever replace face to face meetings and events, if you are considering an event online or looking for a speaker to speak to your team remotely, these are just a few of the speakers we work with that have offered some virtual keynotes.
These include several new presentations put together specifically for these extraordinary times
Transformation and Leadership Speaker, Nick Jankel has created a new presentation that covers –
- How do we lead teams virtually to keep business as stable as possible?
- How do we drive forward transformation in a time of crisis?
- And how can we use the pandemic as a driver of strategic adaptation to a fast-changing world?
The presentations cover leading organizations during the pandemic (for a more senior audience) and managing the business during the pandemic (for a general audience)
Magician and Creative Thinking and Communication Speaker, Christopher Howell has developed a new speech around how to creatively solve challenges in the quickly changing landscape.
The speech focuses on:
- Challenges when working from home
- Dealing with sudden changes in the business
- How to be more creative in the new climate
Christopher uses magic to help illustrate the presentation and provides interactive materials for the audience to use as part of the presentation.
Leadership and Change Speaker, Blaire Palmer has put together a new presentation for parents – Working from Home With Kids Webinar
With mass home working and mass home education a fact of life right now, many families are struggling. In this webinar author, executive coach and keynote speaker, Blaire Palmer, will help parents working from home with kids at home figure out how to remain productive while balancing family responsibilities.
Blaire will share –
- The ‘maths’ of working at home and educating at home – how to use the hours available to do both.
- The 3 ‘Zones’ she uses to organise work so that she can spend time with her daughter without compromising relationships with clients
- Lessons from a home educator – revealing the most common mistakes of new home educators and revealing strategies that are sustainable for the longer term
- Some tips for looking after yourself and relationships in the home during what will be an intense time ahead
Sir Clive Woodward.
Former England Rugby Coach and World Cup Winner, Sir Clive Woodward has adapted his keynote speeches for virtual events.
- Navigating Uncertain Times Keynote– Clive will deliver a virtual keynote followed by a live Q&A session sharing the key attributes he believes teams and individuals need to display in uncertain times. The session will last for 60 mins (45 min presentation followed by 15 minute Q&A) and will be run by Zoom (or similar)
- The DNA of a Champion by Hive Learning– Sir Clive had developed a bespoke guided learning course taking the principles from his talks and distilling the key concepts into 15-minute actionable bursts of learning. Teams can learn with their peers using Clive’s peer learning platform so that they can stay connected, collaborate, and problem-solve across home offices, dining tables, and borders.
Former World Rally Driver and Speaker on High Performance and Mental Toughness, Penny Mallory has put together some online presentations that help to support the wellbeing and mental health of organisations, critical to navigating through these uncertain times.
After speaking with the client to get a better understanding of the company, Penny can create a Mental Toughness Programme via a series of bespoke podcasts, live keynote sessions and/or 1:1 mental toughness and resilience coaching.
Alison Edgar is the Entrepreneur’s Godmother and Managing Director of Sales Coaching. She has worked with some of the worlds’ top thinkers. From Dragon’s Den entrepreneurs to Apprentice Winners and the biggest names in business including The Discovery Channel, NHS, WHSmith, and Sky. She knows what it takes to transform a business from zero to a multi-million-pound turnover.
Alison’s sessions cover –
POSITIVITY OUTLINE – Enhance Positivity – Alison will draw on teachings from Carol Dweck and Aaron T Beck to provide real world techniques to remain positive. She will use her analogy of ‘Greatest Day – Take That’ to help the audience develop a good perspective
PURPOSE OUTLINE – Developing strong purpose for sales calls. Alison will explain how every good sale needs purpose, and without a solid foundation sales callswill never be successful. She will uncover common mistakes people make including selling too soon, and give practical tips to achieve better results.
PROACTIVITY OUTLINE – A strategy to be pro-active. The most successful companies during economic downtime are those who are proactive rather than reactive. You have already built a relationship with your pipeline, so that’s a great place to start when looking for sales opportunities.
PIVOT OUTLINE – Encourage alternative thinking – Using real world examples, Alison will explain how major businesses have changed their ways of working to combat the current climate such as her client Alana Spencer, Winner of The Apprentice 2016, and BrewDog. This will show the impact and opportunities thinking differently can present and introduce the idea of intrapreneurial thinking.
Founder of Inspiring Women’s Changemakers and named as one of Grant Thornton’s 100 Faces of a Vibrant Economy in 2018, Anj is recording some free webinars on remote working each Sunday. To watch just subscribe to Inspiring Women Changemakers on their website.
These are of course only a few speakers who are offering virtual keynotes but most speakers are happy to offer their talks online if required.
If you have any events in mind or looking for ideas please do let me know and we would be delighted to help. Please call us on 020 8854 7247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org