Rebecca Brown is a multi-award-winning customer experience professional with over a decade of hands-on experience transforming the customer experience of UK and international businesses and a speaker on customer service, feminism, and anti-bullying.
Rebecca is the co-founder of Think Wow, a sales and CX consultancy dedicated to helping SMEs and entrepreneurs grow their businesses through strategic improvements and values-based training. They help companies, attract, win, and retain more loyal customers with award-winning customer experience and sales strategy
Her passion for understanding the culture and values of an organisation and using them to underpin transformation work and training has won her clients such as Save the Children, HubSpot, and Mobile Mini UK.
Her award-winning approach to business revolves around people. People are the heart of any business so looking after your people, ensuring they feel emotionally safe and as productive as possible without distraction from either mental or physical health is crucial.
Rebecca Brown talks openly about her own experiences of bullying and suffering from endometriosis whilst climbing the career ladder. She believes in the huge importance of increasing empathy and flexibility in business if more women are going to be able to achieve their full potential.
Rebecca Brown is a Mum to two young children
Customer Service/Customer Experience
- The secret to a long and happy marriage with your customer – driving customer loyalty by building long-lasting customer relationships and understanding what our customers need to feel valued.
- Women in CX (and leadership in general) – Why more women can’t climb the career ladder (menopause, reproductive disorders, etc) and what we can all do today to change that
- The unsung superheroes of the business world – A look into the trauma and mental health impact on front line contact centre staff and complaint handlers from having to talk to aggressive and challenging customers
- Learning to love complaints – How embracing feedback of all types can transform your company culture and lead to happier staff, happier customers, and more business.
- How I survived my bullies and you can too – My story to realising it was never about me, we need to change the narrative of victim-blaming when it comes to bullying.
- Standing against bullying in the workplace – Drawing a line in the sand and taking ownership for eradicating the culture that enables bullying at work
Women and Feminism
- Why more women are needed in leadership but just can’t get there – looking at women-only health issues that act as a barrier to more women staying in work, being able to chase promotion, and feeling comfortable and safe whilst at work.
Rebecca has also spoken about her own experience of Endometriosis.
“Rebecca spoke at HubSpot's CX Spotlight 2022 and brought it to a whole new level. Her talk was transparent, thought-provoking, engaging, and powerful. We got amazing feedback from the audience from her and would be delighted to have her as a speaker again. She was extremely quick with communication, was proactive about other competent of our campaign such as promotion, and overall made our jobs so much easier! Thank you, Rebecca!
— Eva Conway – Hub Spot
“It was a real pleasure working with Rebecca on organising the UK Employee Experience Awards and the UK Complaint Handling Awards HOSTED by Rebecca Brown!
— Ivana Kirkanski – Awards International
Charming and adorable person, easy to work with, and nothing is too much trouble!
Rebecca is a real professional and her contribution to delivering those events was very well recognised by the Awards International Dreamteam. I'd absolutely recommend Rebecca as a host!”