Performance Speaker & Specialist
Jamil Qureshi is a world recognised speaker on all aspects of the psychology of performance and has delivered over 1000 talks in 24 different countries to over a quarter of a million people!
Jamil has worked with some of the leading sporting teams, and individuals in sport and along the way has helped six people get to the top of the world rankings.
The list of teams he has worked with has included –
• The 2006 European Ryder Cup Team – he was appointed as the first-ever official psychologist to work with the team, and they made history in winning by a record-equalling margin.
• Golf – Jamil has worked with a number of individual golfers including Darren Clarke, Lee Westwood, Henrik Stenson, Paul McGinley, Graeme McDowell, Paul Casey, Thomas Bjorn, and Sergio Garcia.
• Three English Premiership football clubs have retained Jamil’s services at some point, and he has worked with individual players at Manchester United FC, Manchester City FC, Liverpool FC, and Chelsea FC
• Jamil has worked with Formula 1 drivers David Coulthard and Eddie Irvine and 2009 England Ashes-winning cricketers.
Jamil has been ranked among the most influential figures in British sport in 2009.
At corporate and business level Jamil has worked with CEO’s and board level to middle management in many different sectors and has helped those business leaders and companies fulfill their potential by orchestrating change and performance programmes.
He has developed and delivered leadership programmes at board level for Coca Cola, Hewlett Packard, Emirates Airlines, Serco, O2, and Cisco Systems.
He has led teams responsible for change management in several high profile areas; Lloyds Banking Group as part of their substantial integration strategy and ‘Journey to World Class’, Marks and Spencers to help re-set the standard and Post Office to create The Post Office Way culture as they separate from Royal Mail to name a few.
Jamil Qureshi is a world-renowned speaker, and some of his subjects include –
• The Psychology of Performance
• The Psychology of Leadership
• Leadership Attitudes
• Cultural Change
• High Performing Teams
Was completely different to anything we've seen before! Our whole team loved Jamil's session.
By far the best speaker I have ever seen.
— CEO CAPITA Travel & Events
— Coca Cola
Hugely Compelling and powerful communicator
— Cisco Systems
The best speaker we have had at a Tesco Mobile event
— Tesco mobile