Entrepreneur, Business Speaker and Small Business Speaker
Holly Tucker is one of the Founders of notonthehighstreet.com and Holly & Co and is a highly regarded advocate and keynote speaker on small businesses.
- UK Ambassador to Creative Small
- Co-Founder NOTHS, Founder Holly & Co
- Created 20+ millionaires and pumped over
- £900 million into the UK economy
- Helped to grow more than 5,000 businesses
- Government Advisor
It was in 2003 that Holly started ‘Your Local Fair’ in Chiswick after she grew frustrated at finding a suitable please to sell her unique wreaths. It was this that gave her that light bulb moment.
Holly set out to give this remarkable group of small businesses, many home run, an outlet to sell their products and hence Not On the High Street was born.
The website has helped over 5000 small business in 13 years trading allowing them to reach markets not only locally but nationally and internationally.
Not resting on her laurels, In 2015, Holly founded Holly & Co, a new business that exists both on and off the high street. Operating as a brand consultancy for creative companies, Holly & Co also runs a coffee shop that changes monthly to support different creative groups.
The digital arms of Holly & Co remains focused on helping the dreamers and creators at different stages in their business.
For her services to small businesses she was awarded the MBE and was appointed as the UK Ambassador for Creative Small Businesses by the Prime Minister in 2015.
Other awards include Entrepreneurial Woman of the Future Award, EY Entrepreneur of the Year (London and South Region winner 2014), Management Today 35 Women Under 35 Award, Media Momentum Women of the Year, The Google Award for Women in Digital at the Digital Masters Awards, and many more.
Her first booked was published with her co-founder of Not on the High Street, Sophie Cornish, called ‘Build A Business From Your Kitchen Table,’ which topped the Amazon and Sunday Times Business bestseller charts.
Their follow-up book, ‘Shape Up Your Business’, published in 2014, achieved equal success..
Holly Tucker has spoken at numerous events across the UK. Her speaking topics include –
- Positively influencing the creative movement to redefine what it means to be a ‘small business’.
- Holly’s missions are to help everyone build a business doing what they love, encourage consumers to shop independent, empower female entrepreneurship and inspire children to
- believe in themselves through creativity and entrepreneurialism.
- Battling the ‘imposter syndrome’ as well as advice for those looking to take their next steps on the small business journey.
- Holly will share the biggest lessons she’s learned along the way as well as advice for those looking to take their next steps on the small business journey.
“Holly was an absolute delight to work with. Her presentation was engaging and insightful and left our members feeling motivated and inspired.”
— Jess Date, ICAS
“Holly was the most popular speaker of the day! She was upbeat and energetic and seemed to engage the room to a high level. Many of the women identified with her message about being true to yourself and how this can have a positive impact on your business life too. The audience left feeling very inspired.”
— Newable Limited