Scamp Speakers – March 2020 Speaker News
SPEAKER NEWS – March 2020
In what has been a challenging and difficult month for most of us, this is our March news roundup featuring some speaker updates from the past weeks. This month includes some feedback on some speakers, updated biographies and thoughts from some speakers on virtual meetings/webinars and how they can help clients in the coming months ahead.
Given the recent Coronavirus pandemic, several speakers have been in touch to promote the use of virtual keynotes. Nick Jankel has sent us a short video on how to have the impact of a truly motivational/inspirational keynote through video/webinar
Mark Van Rijmenam has offered his keynotes as virtual keynotes. Some of his keynotes include
- How to Prepare for a Data-Driven Future: how big data, blockchain, and AI will change collaboration and in doing so, enable a networked society.
- How to Innovate in today’s World: to remain competitive, organisations need to obtain a different perspective on their business and develop a culture of innovation.
- How to become a digital business: what technologies can you use to facilitate working from home, while ensuring high-quality output.
Dominic Colenso has introduced a virtual keynote entitled – Virtual Impact: How to harness the power of video communication to make your message land. The keynote is aimed to help you stand out and increase your influence covering –
- Discover why you binge watch Netflix and how to make your meetings and presentations just as compelling.
- Learn the secrets of star quality in front of the camera and how to use them
- Understand how to structure your message like a screenwriter so that it cuts through the noise
- Use the directors tool kit to keep things on track and make virtual interactions more productive
Speaker on CyberSecurity, Gary Hibberd, has joined the board of trustees for “Gamers Beat Cancer” charity, which seeks to put games consoles into hospitals and patients’ homes, of those recovering or going through cancer treatment. Gary’s involvement in the charity comes from his extensive knowledge of the positive effect gaming can have on mental health.
Scott Gould, a speaker on Engagement, has sent us his updated list of speaking topics which include –
- Engagement Apocalypse: Why the next decade will put people over product, and how that’ll change your entire business
- Smells like Team Spirit: How to build highly engaged, high performing workplaces
- You Had Me At Hello: How to instantly engage anyone
- Born Again: Rebuilding my life after the pulpit
We are delighted to welcome Dan Reed and Andy Smith to the Scamp Speakers website. Dan is better known as Career Dad and speaks on gender diversity and flexible working. Andy is the chairman of Bright Bricks and speaker on workplace culture, overcoming adversity and intrinsic motivation
Anj Handa, Founder of Inspiring WomenChangemakers, was recently interviewed on the BBC1 Yorkshire and Lincolnshire politics show yesterday, and then appeared on the Richard Stead show, a prime BBC Radio breakfast slot, on the practicalities of homeworking.
Some great feedback on James Poulter at a recent event –
“James is an outstanding speaker. His expertise was clearly demonstrated in his presentation and he managed to communicate complex technology in a clear and comprehensible way. His style is engaging, charismatic and polished.’
– One Step Beyond Conference – for a full write up – https://lnkd.in/guA2nN8
Given the news of the postponement of the London Marathon till October, we wanted to thank everyone who has sponsored Sara Butler, the founder of our sister company Scamp Solutions. Despite the disappointment, she continues training and looks forward to taking part in October.
If you have any enquiries or questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8854 7247.