March 2021 Book of the Month
Our March 2021 Book of the Month is Stephen Harvill’s book “21 Secrets of Million-Dollar Sellers”
In this book, Fortune 50 consultant Stephen Harvill reveals the secrets of the world’s best salespeople who earn at least one million dollars a year.
Stephen discovers twenty-one common behaviours of top earners across seven major industries. These are the secrets of the world’s best salespeople who rake in at least one million dollars a year—and the strategies that set them apart from the rest.
After spending a year interviewing 175 sales superstars from seven different industries, he found twenty-one distinct behaviours of successful salespeople. Organised by these best practices and filled with hundreds more tips, stories, and takeaways, 21 Secrets of Million-Dollar Sellers reveals how you can improve in every aspect of your job and rise to become one of the best.
For over thirty years, Stephen Harvill has helped successful sales teams do what they do better, smarter, more elegantly, and with more imagination. As a consultant for some of the top companies in the world, including Apple, Pepsi, Samsung, and Wells Fargo, he aids in simplifying unwieldy processes and making teams more effective.
President of Creative Ventures, Stephen and his Creative Ventures team have developed programs that cross industry lines and challenge the status quo. A scientist by education and the past president of two companies, Stephen uses his leadership experience and empirical data to reinforce his assertions. Whether he is presenting, teaching, or consulting his programs on Leadership, Sales, Marketing, Innovation, and The Client Experience are guaranteed to leave you with actionable steps to take your business to the next level.
His speaking topics include –
- 21 Secrets of Million-Dollar Sellers – Power behaviors of top producers.
- The DNA of Success – Effective leadership… That sticks!
- The Idea Factory -Discover a place for your ideas.
- The Once Upon a Time Project What’s your story and how well do you tell it?
- Dazzling Blue The journey from ordinary to extraordinary client experiences.
- Elegant Simplicity -The staggering advantage of simple.
- The Beyond Series -Vision beyond barriers.
- Why We Love the Movies – The magic and science of film.