James Poulter – The Innovation Culture
James Poulter – Innovation Culture
James Poulter is the former Head of Lego Group’s Emerging Platform team and a leading thought leader and keynote speaker on the future of work, voice technology, conversational artificial intelligence, and social media.
He is also the founder of Vixen Labs, one of the leading Voice Technology Companies in the UK. As we continue in lockdown and working from home, James has pulled together a number of short videos looking at Innovation Culture
THE INNOVATION PENDULUM
In this episode of #innovationculture James looks at the Innovation Pendulum – where is your business right now? And Is the COVID19 crisis forcing you to work in new ways?
THE VOICE COFFEE BREAK
In this video James examines the latest smart speaker research from voicebot.ai – and discusses the impacts for brands and agencies considering Voice as part of their Digital Marketing and Innovation strategies.
James has already delivered a few online webinars in the recent weeks and some of his speaking topics include –
- The Voice Revolution & AI – In this presentation James talks on the impact of voice technology and how it is becoming the anecdote to our digital distraction and impact it will have and can have in the future.
- The Future in 2025 – In this presentation James takes you into the not too distant future to look at the real impact of new and advancing existing technologies and how they will impact individuals lives in a 24 hour period and what long term benefits they will bring.
- How technology is changing the way we connect face to face
- The Ethics & Morality of Digital Technology
- Innovation of Play – Building a Playful Culture
For more information on James please do contact us on 020 8854 7247 or email email@example.com