New Year New Speakers
We wish everyone a very happy new year and hope you all have a prosperous and successful 2020.
To start the year off we wanted to update you with three speakers we are very pleased to have recently added to our website and who cover such speaking topics as sales, diversity and security.
Alison Edgar is a Sales Expert & Author – Voted UK’s #1 Sales and Marketing Advisor
The Entrepreneur’s Godmother and Managing Director of Sales Coaching Solutions is an author, entrepreneur, speaker, and thought leader. She has worked with some of the worlds’ top thinkers. From Dragon’s Den entrepreneurs to Apprentice Winners and the biggest names in business including The Discovery Channel, NHS, WHSmith, and Sky. She knows what it takes to transform a business from zero to a multi-million-pound turnover.
Alison has the ability to connect with audiences on individual levels even when speaking to hundreds or thousands. She has been named one of the UK’s Top Ten Business Advisers and the UK’s #1 Sales and Marketing Adviser by Enterprise Nation.
Her two main keynote sessions are –
- Secrets of Successful Sales
- Intrapreneurship – An Employee Outlook
Matt Ellison is an inspiring and thought-provoking transgender speaker. His life experience as a trans man himself means those who hear Matt speak are inspired and encouraged. The principles of facing something so profoundly difficult and making such a huge and fundamental change apply to everyone in all areas of their professional and personal life.
Matt speaks on a number of topics including –
- How diversity and inclusion can help your company thrive, from recruiting more highly skilled staff to increasing staff productivity and boosting staff retention
- Practical advice on how to be more inclusive, develop good practices and put together company policies and procedures.
- How to be more dynamic with your diversity and inclusion policies and procedures, creating a higher degree of engagement, including with your non-LGBT staff
Bennett Arron is an award-winning writer, and stand up comedian and speaker on Identity Theft, Fraud, and GDPR.
Several years ago, Bennett was in serious debt. He owed thousands of pounds to phone companies, banks, and department stores. Only it wasn’t him. Bennett was the first major victim of Identity Theft in the UK. The crime left him penniless and homeless.
Bennett Arron speaks at conferences but also speaks to Management and Staff at various companies and institutions on the subjects of –
- Identity Theft,
- GDPR (satisfying compliance requirements)
Bennett also hosts awards events as a stand-up comedian
For more information on any of them please do contact us on 020 8854 7247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org