New Speakers Update
Catherine Knibbs – Human Behaviour in a Digital World
Catherine Knibbs is a clinical researcher and speaker helping companies and individuals understand human behaviours in a digital world and helps to explain why we behave in the manner we do online.
She is the Director for Privacy 4 Therapists, which is an industry-standard relating to the privacy of data and she is the Director for ACTO’s Research & Development section as well as a Child/Adult Trauma Psychotherapist and is currently completing a Ph.D. in Cybertrauma
Catherine is a leading expert and speaker in the field of cybertrauma and is working with companies and organisations alike to help them better understand human behaviour in the digital world and how we can better manage it and how we understand we people do what they do and the impact it is having on peoples mental health.
Her speaking topics include –
- Human behaviours online
- Cybertrauma/Online Harm and the impact of this on the human
- Technology to hack your health and achieve higher performance
- Cyberbullying what is it?
- Mental Health and Technology
- Social Media the impact and influence- are we really addicted?
- Online professional conduct
Scott Gould – The Shape of Engagement
Scott Gould is a speaker that helps change-makers and organisations to get people highly engaged around their mission.
A former church minister, Scott’s champions the cause of real engagement in a world where so much is only skin deep, which is vital if we are to solve the profound challenges facing humanity today.
As a management advisor, he has helped some of the world’s biggest brands and oldest organisations nurture highly engaged customers, employees, and communities, leading to powerful changes in the way that those people think and act.
He created a simple model that is presented in his book, The Shape of Engagement, which codifies how people engage with ideas, products, organisations, and each other.
Scott believes engagement is a critical business issue and right on the pulse of trends such as hub-economies and social purpose. Organisations of all kinds are desperate to know how they get people engaged, to gain a competitive advantage.
Andrew Bernard (Bernie) is a Professional Motivator Speaker, Cancer Survivor, Author, CSR Expert, TEDx Speaker, Designer, Inventor who happens to be an entrepreneur.
After a successful three years and a Distinction in HND in Business and Finance, he went on to work at Management levels in Unilever, before working in a Professional Construction firm in Manchester, then for Salford and Lancaster Universities, where he did a degree and teaching qualification part-time.
After working for 17 years in the wrong jobs, in 2005 he decided to set up Innovative Enterprise – with the aim to make people feel better motivated, better skilled and more energised – whether in a school, business, college or charity.
Bernie’s speaking topics are about people and the infinite power they have:
- Engineering Random Opportunities to Succeed – Soon the be published in book form (“Sending The Ladder Back Down”) Bernie talks about how everyone has the duty to support others.
- Life By The Balls – is a motivational talk based on Bernie’s experience as a Testicular Cancer Survivor. It’s funny, informative and moving as well as being thought-provoking.
- The PERILS of Being An Accidental Entrepreneur – is about how sometimes the most obvious choices for us are staring us in the face but we ignore them because we’re busy on the treadmill of life.
- Domestic Violence: Sarah’s Story – is a keynote about Bernie’s sister, Sarah, who was murdered by her partner in 2012. It is shocking, informative and brings a hidden truth to the fore. Donations are made to Refuge from the proceeds of this talk.
- Launch Your Resilience – is a workshop session for businesses and organisations who are looking to help staff and partners become more grounded. A half or full-day event which is fun, challenging and gets people out of their comfort zone
If you need any more information on any of the speakers please contact us on 020 8854 7247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org