Martin Robert Hall – How Leaders Make it Happen
ABOUT THE BOOKS
Imagine if you could sit down with some of the world’s greatest leaders and pick their brains on what they do and how they do it.
Some very clear patterns emerge when you study the success of great leaders in the world of elite sport and business. This book unlocks those secrets and the science behind how great leaders make things happen.
Packed with awe-inspiring stories, you will learn from the likes of Sir Alex Ferguson, Steve Jobs, J.K. Rowling, and many other remarkable people who have inspired people to achieve incredible success.
This book unlocks the secrets, the science, and the strategies of how great leaders from business and sports achieve success against all the odds.
HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CAPABLE OF? HOW OFTEN DO YOU GET IN YOUR OWN WAY?
High performance begins in the mind. The more you engage your brain, the more control you will have over your mental, physical and emotional state of mind. This book condenses over a decade of research and application with world-class athletes from a variety of sports at the highest level.
- We are going to explore the human personality to understand what influences us and our decisions.
- We are going to understand why we are often our own worst enemy and what you can do about it
- We are going to learn more about our brain and how it works.
- We are going to learn how to get in the control seat of your mind and drive it where you want to go.
ABOUT MARTIN ROBERT HALL
Martin Robert Hall is an award-winning speaker, author, and high-performance coach. He consults to top athletes, organisations, and ambitious individuals helping them to consistently perform at the highest level.
Martin’s work has been recognised by Sir Alex Ferguson, he is the author of three books and is a trusted expert on building high-performance cultures. In November 2018 Martin was awarded Business Coach of the Year at the International Coaching Awards.
Coming from a sports science background into the world of business, Martin noticed many parallels between the two and achieved early success in his career sharing these methods within sales environments in some of the UK’s largest retailers such as John Lewis, Currys, and PC World.
- Building High-Performance Teams
- Forging a Winning Mindset – Lessons from Elite Sport and Navy SEALs
- Inspirational Leadership – How Leaders Make It Happen