Martin Robert Hall – High Performance Coach
We are delighted to be working with award-winning speaker, author and high-performance coach Martin Robert Hall.
Martin consults to top athletes, organisations and ambitious individuals helping them to consistently perform at the highest level.
Martin’s work has been recognised by Sir Alex Ferguson, he is the author of three books and is a trusted expert on building high performance cultures.In November 2018 Martin was awarded Business Coach of the Year at the International Coaching Awards.
“Though provoking, challenging and with an abundance of tools for people to take away. I have no hesitation in recommending Martin.” Matthew Hartigan, Head of Corporate, Zurich Insurance Plc.
“Martin engages the brain in what we can do, via stories of extraordinary outcomes from ordinary people and explaining the psychological rationale to why we do the things we do. I really enjoyed working and learning from him. His work made a lasting impression on the team and myself.” Belal Hussain, Divisional Director, Bristol Myers Squibb.
Coming from a sports science background into the world of business, Martin noticed many parallels between the two and achieved early success in his career sharing these methods within sales environments in some of the UK’s largest retailers such as John Lewis, Currys and PC World.
In April 2017, Martin spent time training in a Navy Seal’s academy, learning the high-performance methods used by the most elite and mentally tough group of people on the planet.
The methods work for ambitious individuals and teams who want to perform at the highest level.
His speaking topics include
- Building High Performance Teams
- Forging a Winning Mindset – Lessons from Elite Sport and Navy SEAL’s
- Inspirational Leadership – How Leaders Make It Happen
Martin Robert Hall most recent two books are –
- ‘How Leaders Make It Happen’ delves into the secrets, the science and the strategies of world class leadership to understand what great leaders do to inspire world class performance.
- His most recent book ‘The Inner Athlete’ delves into the psychology of performance, with a deep dive into the brain, personality and forging a growth mindset.
Copies can be ordered from Amazon website
If you are interested in Martin speaking at one of your events please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8854 7247.